Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day!! I love my dad soo much because he is my Pastor, my influence, my spa man, and many other things. The one thing I love best about him is that he loves the Lord with all of his heart. So I hope everyone is having a great week of the summer so far. I am reading a series of books called Love Comes Softly. It is so awesome, but also heart breaking. What are you guys doing for summer? IS it exciting? I know that my new youth pastor will be here this week, and they are coming from Colorado. I am very excited. So I hope everyone has a great day today.
                                                                                                                         Love,
                                                                                                                                 Bree

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Bree!! :) I've watched the movies Love Comes Softly. Are they like the books? Which do you like better? I'm having a very... BUSY summer, lol. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good. I have never seen the movies! Are they good? I love the books so far. I am only on the second book so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good. I have never seen the movies! Are they good? I love the books so far. I am only on the second book so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is good. I have never seen the movies! Are they good? I love the books so far. I am only on the second book so far.

    ReplyDelete