Friday, July 5, 2013

home

Okay, I hope everyone had a great 4th. We had my youth pastor over and we grilled hamburgers. We were going to go see fireworks, but it started to rain really hard. So we stayed home played games and hung around. I hope everyone had a great holiday. Even more important than having fun, I hope you thought about our soldiers and our country. Last night we watched the ESPN Going Home video. It was so touching to see these soldiers coming after not seeing their families for months and years. Just think, they ,miss birthday, competitions, family time, and much more. I know that I wouldn't want my dad or mom to be away for those things. If you can try to find the video and watch it it is very convicting. So hope everyone is having a GREAT summer.
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                   Love, 
                                                                                                                           Bree
 

No comments:

Post a Comment