Monday, May 13, 2013

Okay today was my last day at academy which is school for home schooled kids. It was very emotional because when it was our turn to come up and let the teachers congradulate us on our hard work, one of the teachers told all the 8th graders to stay. We all looked at each other like what is getting ready to happen. Finally one of the teachers said, " We would like to pray for all these guys because they are getting ready to go into a new phase of their life." She then prayed, and all of our moms were up there with us, then our moms gave us a gift. My gift was a charm bracelet that my mom bought for me. It was so sad to see all the moms give our gifts. It was truly amazing. Tonight i am making dinner for my mother, and just in case she look at it before tonight i am not going to tell you what I am making for her it is a surprise. :) I hope everyone has had a good day so far.
                                                                                                                          Love,
                                                                                                                                   Bree :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment