Monday, May 6, 2013

Today was a wonderful day today. We went to academy which is a homeschool co-op. We only have one week of academy left and then we are done with that, but we still have you finish math and Bible so we should be done in about 3 weeks. I am soo ready for summer, and it is my favorite time of year because that means I can to to camp. Well, I hope everyone has had a good day today.
                                                                                                                        Bree Wiley 

5 comments:

  1. I CAN NOT WAIT TILL SUMMER EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO excited =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about summer getting here! We just went camping last week but sadly it rained nonstop two out of the three days we were there! :( have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YES!! Summer is going to be so much fun!!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE summer soooooo much. P.s I have a blog called cutelycrafty.blogspot.com check it out please

    ReplyDelete