Friday, May 10, 2013

Today was an awesome day. I just had to finish science, and then dad took us out to dinner. It has also been an emotional day thinking about the military because I read an article about a little girl who's dad died over seas. She never got to say good-bye and she never got to tell him I love you again. That just makes me cry just thinking about it. It would be awful to have my dad die and never get to say good bye or anything. I thought i would share this would everyone today. I hope everyone has had a good day today. 
                                                                                                                Love,
                                                                                                                          Bree Wiley

No comments:

Post a Comment